Privacy Statement for VINN Cockpit App
1. Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) The following is a notification on the collection of personal data when using the VINN Cockpit app (hereinafter, the “App“). Personal data is all data which relates to you personally, i.e. your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The provider of services for the App pursuant to § 13 of the Telemedia Act and the responsible person in accordance with § 3(7) of the Federal Data Protection Act is VINN GmbH, Girmesgath 5, 47803 Krefeld, Germany (hereinafter, VINN), cf. our imprint.
2. Rights to Information and Revocation
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about data concerning you which is stored by us, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to which such data is communicated and the purpose of the storage.
(2) Once you have issued consent for the use of data, you may revoke such consent at any time.
(3) Please send all requests for information, inquiries and objections with regard to data processing by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address mentioned under Section 1(2) above.
3. Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, and particularly in order to protect your personal data from hazards in connection with data transfers and from access by third parties. These measures will be adapted in each case to conform to the current state of the art.
4. Collection of Personal Data when using the App
(1) Upon downloading the App, the information necessary for that purpose is transferred to the app store, i.e. particularly the user name, e-mail address and customer number of your account, the time of the download and the individual device number. However, we have no control over this data collection and are not responsible in that regard. We will process the data that is provided in this way to the extent necessary to download the App on your smart phone. No further processing of the data will take place.
(2) If the App is used merely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in to use the App, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your device and/or the App in order to enable you to access the App’s functions. This consists of:
- the IP address;
- the date and time of the request;
- the time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- the content of the request (the specific page);
- access status/HTTP status code;
- your device ID;
- the unique device number (IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity);
- the unique subscriber number (IMSI = International Mobile Subscriber – Identity);
- the cell phone number (MSISDN);
- the MAC address for WLAN use;
- the name of your smartphone.
5. Use of Google Analytics
(1) We use the Google Analytics for mobile apps web analysis tool for this App. Accordingly, the number of installations, devices and networks which are used to access the App, the geographical location, the language of the visitors, the number of screens viewed per visit and the order in which those screens are visited are recorded and analyzed by us. You can object to general data collection and storage by this service at any time, effective for the future, by deactivating Google Analytics for mobile apps in the App settings.
6. Updates to this Data Privacy Statement